My now prayer
Abba,
I know in my mind but ask that you seal it in my heart, that my help comes from You, the one who is the creator of the heavens and earth.
Father,
I wait for your plan for the steps ahead to unfold.
I remind myself that You know the plan You have for me, that You don't just simply speak it, but You declare that You have a plan for my welfare, not my disaster,
You have a plan to give me a hope,,,,,
A future......
I call to You.....
I pray to You.....
and I know You listen to me.
I will find You when I seek You with all my heart,,,,,
I will find You
You will be found by me.
Abba, I believe You
Your daughter,
Ginger
I know in my mind but ask that you seal it in my heart, that my help comes from You, the one who is the creator of the heavens and earth.
Father,
I wait for your plan for the steps ahead to unfold.
I remind myself that You know the plan You have for me, that You don't just simply speak it, but You declare that You have a plan for my welfare, not my disaster,
You have a plan to give me a hope,,,,,
A future......
I call to You.....
I pray to You.....
and I know You listen to me.
I will find You when I seek You with all my heart,,,,,
I will find You
You will be found by me.
Abba, I believe You
Your daughter,
Ginger


Comments
Post a Comment