My now prayer- 12-17-15


Abba,

You tell me that I will be happy if I don't follow the advise of the heartless, the  wicked....  though they seem to offer it in abundance...   You tell me not to follow them,  not to walk the same direction....  nor to join in with them when they mock and make fun of others when it seems to surround me....  I become thankful for Your grace when it overpowers me,  surrounds me... 

You tell me that I should choose for myself and to surround myself with those who delight in You,  seek You and meditate on You day and night...  I ask that You lead me to these strong trees and not be a tree that stands alone

You tell me that this is the happier way.....    that to choose You, will make me like a tree planted beside streams of water,  that in season I will bear fruit...    that my leafs will not wither but I will prosper.   Abba I want to be such a fall tree where Your beauty shines through me...

You tell me that to walk in the way of the heartless, the mocker, will leave me like a leaf falling from the tree,  blown from one yard to another by the wind..   Not having my roots in the source of strength and life.   Not bearing fruit but withering and dying without my source.

You tell me that You watch over the way of the righteous but the way of the wicked,  the mocker, the heartless will lead to ruin,  to destruction....

Abba, I ask that You help me to be a tree planted by your life stream,  and the strength to walk away from the heartless and not to follow the path that will lead to a dead end.   I truly want to be a tree who stands tall with roots that are deep....  a tree reaching to its source of strength....

Psalm 1
Ginger

Comments

Popular Posts