My Now Prayer 12-11-15


Abba,  I lift my eyes toward the sky,  towards the mountains looking for You, thinking, asking where does my help come from,   my help comes from You, Abba,  the maker of it all.

Abba,  You remind me that You will not allow my foot to slip because You constantly see me,  You never sleep.   You are my night watchman and my day guard.

Abba,  You are my protector,  my shelter that stands by my side. Your consistency with me is breath taking,  Your love for me, humbles me....   Your love that protects me from the heat of a day and the darkness of the night, overwhelms me.

Abba,  You are my protector from all that wants to take a bite from me.  You value and protect my life!  Abba, regardless of where I go or when I return You are my constant.

Thankful for the one that is constant....

Psalm 121

Comments

Popular Posts