Dream Killer or Death of Blogging

I have a love for words,   I love the idea of blogging,  my first blog was such an outlet and ignited a fire in my spirit to embrace my love of words and expression.  Not realizing that my love may provoke a totally opposite emotion in others.   That maybe my words would be twisted and shared with others to damage me,  that arrows would be thrown and actually make a landing. 

End result:   I deleted the blog.   Embraced the injury of the others arrow of judgment not realizing that the arrow was labeled with wanting to fit in,  to be liked,  to please by the one that threw it.  I just felt the damage of the arrow that hit the heart of insecurity.  

I tried to start other blogs,  two others to be exact and never followed through because of the fear of others.   I have been allowing others to dictate how I would enjoy and express the gift that was so placed in me.  Not my choice but His plan.   And by limiting this I wasn't and have not been living in the fullness of the life in this area that He wanted for me.   I placed a wall, a barrier between this dream and gift and myself.   

This very blog was created over six months ago but I kept placing it behind me,  just one more win for the  dream killer but I keep being led back to it,   provoked in knowing it is existing whether I write in it or not.   

I have been on a quest in the midst of this journey that I feel is worthy to be documented.   Whether it is for only my eyes or to be shared,  I don't know at this moment.   I just know I am to write and one day He will tell me to hit the button to share or delete.   But for now,  write, document this quest for life and living it in the fullest.  Free of fear of the killer of dreams but living it in the midst of the flying arrows.  

Just live it.  Be obedient to the desire.    He will know what to do with it.     May seem simple or even strange that Blogging would be important but isn't writing the journey down and the quest to live life fully in Him is how we received the Bible.  Did He not command this writing of words so we would be guided?   Not that another Bible is in its developing stages through the million of blogs but isn't sharing our journey significant in helping others that are walking this quest? 

So,  lets see where this takes me....

Comments

Popular Posts