Challenge words

I love a good Podcast,   it is a an addiction....  I didn't realize it was an addiction until last night in small group....   I mentioned a podcast I listened too during work and old friend goes you and your podcasts....  you are addict since you located the source.....  I guess I am....

Yesterday in my search I found John Eldridge and his Ransomed Heart podcast and was simply ecstatic.    I simply think John and Staci Eldridge are amazing and most real in their walk with God.  They challenge me to be exposed and real to God.   They freely admit there challenges and share their walk with Christ.    I know that John writes a lot to the male perspective but I find his realness and transparency in his walk challenging to do the same....   I am a girl who loves his writing.

To find the podcast so available was exciting for me....   I listened to the podcast "What Brings You Life".  You wont convince me that this was not a God given divine moment.    The title of this blog is the Hebrew word for Journey,  My Journey,  my quest for life and learning to live it fully.  Listening to these men discuss their quest for living life in its fullest was heart sinking to me,  an arrow straight to that place that has been seeking the fullness of living in Him.    They were challenged by these questions in their life and it has me pondering these same questions.

1.    What brings you life?

2.     What robs you from life?

3.     What brings life in the season you are in?

These questions challenge me to what makes me feel fully alive,  what am I doing when I feel the most alive?

Walking the beach watching a sunrise.

Helping someone and knowing that you were planted for that moment of time.

Seeing a beautiful sunset as I am driving home from a long day.

Experiencing true relationship with Him and others.

Writing....

Abba, my prayer today...   that I may be made aware of life and the moments I feel fully alive because I know that it is those times I feel the closest to You,   That those moments I feel life whether in joy or grief,   love or alone,   You are always with me.  May my fully alive moments be the times I am fully aware of YOU. 

Comments

Popular Posts