06-08-16 Prayer
Abba,
This morning I was reminded in YOUR word about Jesus being led to the cross, how his clothes were ripped off, how he was dressed in clothes to mock HIS status as of King, he was hit, crown of thorns pushed into his head, spit on.... and He never called them out on it. How the people who called for this were the religious leaders of the time.... He never rebuked but actually called for YOU to forgive them..... asked for YOU to forgive because they didn't know what they were doing... but He knew the purpose for what was happening.... Abba, I don't know how HE did it.... other than YOU helping HIM.
I don't experience the ridicule at any level as HE did... yet I have hurts caused by siblings.... Abba.... I have hurts.... I want to lash out, scream back, call them out, and Abba I am guilty of all those actions..... I seek your forgiveness for the reactions and responses that I have done to others because I know the pain I feel from it being received....
Jesus, I need You.... You know how to lead me in the path that feels full of rocks on bare feet.... and walk it with You, feeling but it not harming....
Fill my heart with YOUR peace, help me to be kind even when kindness isn't given.... Help me to include even when I am not included..... to love even when not loved.... Help me to see YOU are enough.... more than enough.....
Help me to sleep in peace, to feel restored when I wake.... feel stronger and fuller of YOU...
Thank Jesus
Ginger
It has been awhile since I posted a prayer...
This morning I was reminded in YOUR word about Jesus being led to the cross, how his clothes were ripped off, how he was dressed in clothes to mock HIS status as of King, he was hit, crown of thorns pushed into his head, spit on.... and He never called them out on it. How the people who called for this were the religious leaders of the time.... He never rebuked but actually called for YOU to forgive them..... asked for YOU to forgive because they didn't know what they were doing... but He knew the purpose for what was happening.... Abba, I don't know how HE did it.... other than YOU helping HIM.
I don't experience the ridicule at any level as HE did... yet I have hurts caused by siblings.... Abba.... I have hurts.... I want to lash out, scream back, call them out, and Abba I am guilty of all those actions..... I seek your forgiveness for the reactions and responses that I have done to others because I know the pain I feel from it being received....
Jesus, I need You.... You know how to lead me in the path that feels full of rocks on bare feet.... and walk it with You, feeling but it not harming....
Fill my heart with YOUR peace, help me to be kind even when kindness isn't given.... Help me to include even when I am not included..... to love even when not loved.... Help me to see YOU are enough.... more than enough.....
Help me to sleep in peace, to feel restored when I wake.... feel stronger and fuller of YOU...
Thank Jesus
Ginger
It has been awhile since I posted a prayer...

Comments
Post a Comment