3-7-16 prayer
Oh how YOU must see us....
Your eyes see all
Your ears hear all
Nothing is hidden from YOU......
You see even the most hidden of actions and you hear every word.....even those words spoken in whisper of the soul....
I witnessed the passion of individuals whose god is not YOU... they speak passionately and intimately with each other, strangers in every other way but their belief.... they embrace their belief with a faith, a strong faith and walk it out as if every breath depends on it....
Yet I witness my siblings in YOU bicker, be critical with each other.... rip each other apart rather than build each other up.
Maybe just a glimpse that I see but one is passionate the other doesn't seem to invite YOU to their table.
God, my God, create in me a clean heart, forgive me of my lack of passion towards YOU and not allowing it to be seen and heard regardless..... forgive me for the compromise of the performance rather than the sincerity of openly walking with YOU.
God, You want all of us not just the willing part we give, You desire to be with all of us not just the Sunday morning portion.
Abba, help me to forgive the ones that are damaging to me.... the ones that do not choose to walk with you and slay me with their words and judgment. Remind me that You collect their words just as You collect mine... and that I will give an account for each, just as they will. Help me to choose kindness, gentleness, humility, love.... over the need for being right....
Abba, I pray You heal the places where those who say they walk with YOU damage me through their actions, words and judgments. Help me to love regardless and to lay down my weapons of retaliation and trust for YOU to take that battle on. Abba there is little more damaging than a hurt from a spiritual sibling..... but may my defense come down so YOU take up the battle,
Forgive my words collected that have been harmful, judgmental and wrong accusations from my narrow visual field, I am unqualified to make this judgment for only YOU are qualified to see a person as a whole.
Renew Your joy in my heart and may I walk in Your peace today
In Christ name
love, Ginger
Your eyes see all
Your ears hear all
Nothing is hidden from YOU......
You see even the most hidden of actions and you hear every word.....even those words spoken in whisper of the soul....
I witnessed the passion of individuals whose god is not YOU... they speak passionately and intimately with each other, strangers in every other way but their belief.... they embrace their belief with a faith, a strong faith and walk it out as if every breath depends on it....
Yet I witness my siblings in YOU bicker, be critical with each other.... rip each other apart rather than build each other up.
Maybe just a glimpse that I see but one is passionate the other doesn't seem to invite YOU to their table.
God, my God, create in me a clean heart, forgive me of my lack of passion towards YOU and not allowing it to be seen and heard regardless..... forgive me for the compromise of the performance rather than the sincerity of openly walking with YOU.
God, You want all of us not just the willing part we give, You desire to be with all of us not just the Sunday morning portion.
Abba, help me to forgive the ones that are damaging to me.... the ones that do not choose to walk with you and slay me with their words and judgment. Remind me that You collect their words just as You collect mine... and that I will give an account for each, just as they will. Help me to choose kindness, gentleness, humility, love.... over the need for being right....
Abba, I pray You heal the places where those who say they walk with YOU damage me through their actions, words and judgments. Help me to love regardless and to lay down my weapons of retaliation and trust for YOU to take that battle on. Abba there is little more damaging than a hurt from a spiritual sibling..... but may my defense come down so YOU take up the battle,
Forgive my words collected that have been harmful, judgmental and wrong accusations from my narrow visual field, I am unqualified to make this judgment for only YOU are qualified to see a person as a whole.
Renew Your joy in my heart and may I walk in Your peace today
In Christ name
love, Ginger

Comments
Post a Comment