7-25-15 My Five this week
I am learning that it is through my thankfulness that I am getting through this season called life. It is difficult, and I hesitate to post, but in this journey of faith, love and life I have not always seen my dreams and desires be manifested to reality. I have had to decide over and over again to choose my faith and believe He knows it all. That every experience has purpose. I have had to learn to be thankful for others obtaining some of their deepest dreams. I am learning to be observant of life around me and enjoy the glimpses of life around me. Thought it was time for me to share so what follows is my top five for the last five. The numbers are how they are listed in my journal.
1051 For hearing twice in one day that things are not as they seem, not as I am seeing. That I need a change of perspective.
1054 For watching Patrick's excitement regarding his birthday. He said that he had 46.7 hours until he turned a quarter of a century old. He was so excited. Then he walked off rocking out on his air guitar. I am thankful for getting to know him because the first time I ever saw him, he was walking down the street with ear buds in, back pack on and rocking out on his air guitar not caring who saw him but just enjoying life. He gave me a smile before I even knew his name.
1055 For the older couple dancing in the gazebo in the middle of the day. Boom box blaring a song from the moving Dirty Dancing, they didn't seem to care who was watching but the fact that they were just dancing.
1057 For my friend Jenny becoming a grandma for the first time.
1059 For the evening walk with a temperature that was perfect, cool air blowing on my face with the late evening sun kissing my face. Reminded yet again that these were kisses and hugs from the ONE that loves me most.
1051 For hearing twice in one day that things are not as they seem, not as I am seeing. That I need a change of perspective.
1054 For watching Patrick's excitement regarding his birthday. He said that he had 46.7 hours until he turned a quarter of a century old. He was so excited. Then he walked off rocking out on his air guitar. I am thankful for getting to know him because the first time I ever saw him, he was walking down the street with ear buds in, back pack on and rocking out on his air guitar not caring who saw him but just enjoying life. He gave me a smile before I even knew his name.
1055 For the older couple dancing in the gazebo in the middle of the day. Boom box blaring a song from the moving Dirty Dancing, they didn't seem to care who was watching but the fact that they were just dancing.
1057 For my friend Jenny becoming a grandma for the first time.
1059 For the evening walk with a temperature that was perfect, cool air blowing on my face with the late evening sun kissing my face. Reminded yet again that these were kisses and hugs from the ONE that loves me most.

Comments
Post a Comment