09-18-17 prayer
humans.... relationships..... GOD .....
This morning I woke up and I am tired from a night of wrestling.... my heart hurts and my mind is numb from yet one more encounter of bad news... One more exposure to evil at its finest.... I remind myself that HE will and has overcome this evil but me in my human skin can only see the here and now. I remind myself that HE has overcome this here and now as well....
I feel as desolate as the picture above but am immediately reminded that there is beauty in where I am right now... Its not an empty place.... there is beauty in the midst of the dark place because I am the light and never the darkness because HE is with me....
I wonder if anyone else can see this place but am quickly reminded probably not because they themselves are reminding me they are in there own desolate place....
I am quickly reminded that it is not a desolate place because I am not alone, I have HIM and He invites me to drink from His well. He is enough. and HE is.
I have experienced five losses since May, and the continued exposure to loss has its effect on your being.... You try to discuss it but no one really wants to hear it... again quickly reminded that HE hears every word. EVERY WORD.
I heard about something happening to a new friend that is nothing short of evil, evil at it finest. Again quickly reminded that HE has overcome EVIL it will not win. He is bigger than the evil and it has been defeated.
I am thankful this morning that HE is reminding me that HE has this.... because apart from HIM I can do nothing. With HIM I can get up and start the process of heading to my job with the assurance that HE has me and HE has what ever I am facing. He offers me to drink from HIM and it will give me life and strength for this day.

Comments
Post a Comment